Women Resting is God’s Grace (aka WRIGG) is a place of encouragement, support, and rest for women who are learning to live and lead with less hustle and more grace. Through our blog we are creating a platform for women’s voices to be heard all over the globe that are trusting God in their personal lives, ministry, and business. Thank you for your interest in becoming a WRIGG Writer where women are being used to unlock others as they too are learning to live and lead with less hustle grace.
Who Can Write For Us?
- Christian women who agree with our Statement of Faith &…
- Christian women who are connected to WRIGG by one of the following:
- Mailing List
- Private Facebook Community
- Facebook Business Page
- Local WRIGG Chapter
- Have written for WRIGG in the past
Who Are We Writing For?
The age range of our audience is women 30-65 years of age.
Married and single women who are active in ministry and/or business or have a calling but have strongholds keeping them from moving forward.
We are looking for writers who are willing to commit to writing 1X each month for 3, 4, 6, or 12 months.
Types of Content Accepted
- “How To” and “Know How” Articles
- Practical Advice
- Actionable Tips
Length: Must be 300-550 Words in Length
Images: All images must good quality personal or stock photo (purchased or from free stock photo site). If you cannot supply a suitable picture for your article WRIGG will include a stock photo of their choice for your article.
Cite Resources: Please make sure you site all sources used at the end of your article.
Links: No excessive links will be allowed. You may include no more than 2 links in your article.
Marketing: Please NO press releases or distasteful sales pitches.
Political: We are focused on encouraging and supporting our women. Please refrain from any political content in your articles. Any articles with a political slant WILL NOT be accepted.
Words: We WILL NOT tolerate any form of vulgarity in any content that WRIGG publishes.
Style: Must be typed 12PT in Arial or Times New Roman font and single spaced.
Time Frame: All articles are due ON TIME. No articles will be accepted late. No exceptions.
Format: All articles must be submitted in a WORD document. We WILL NOT accept texts or PDF’s.
Email: All submissions must be done by email. We WILL NOT accept submissions through Social Media platforms.
Titles: Please submit your article with an appropriate title/heading.
Editing: Please make sure that you read over your articles. We understand that every error may not be caught but there should not be excessive errors in the articles.
OUR RIGHT: WRIGG reserves the right to edit headlines, and content once the article is submitted. You will be notified if there are changes before publishing.
Where Will Your Article Be Seen?
Once published your article will be posted to WRIGG site on our blog, LinkedIn, private Facebook group, Facebook business page, Twitter, Pinterest, and each Friday to our mailing list.
What Do You Do?
You create and produce according to the WRIGG Writer Guidelines (attached).
You share with your audience.
What Do We Do For You? We Publish and Pay
• When you write articles for the blog, we share them on multiple sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, our mailing list, and Facebook business page and private groups.
• Any ad revenue your article generates we share with you.
• We will publish two books per year—some may include your writings.
• Access WRIGG books at distributors discount for sell on your site or at your events.
- Submit a sample of your writing to email@example.com indicating you are interested in becoming a WRIGG Writer.
- We will be in contact by mail within 7 business days to notify if you have been approved to be a WRIGG Writer.
- You will be sent a link if approved to answer further questions and next steps.